Step1: Click on "Add Appointment/Task" icon. It will open the add appointment/task popup window.
Step2: Change type to "Task".
Step3: Enter the following details
- Select Type as "Task" [Default selected an appointment]
- Enter the title
- From Date [Defalt current date will be selected]
- Start time [Defalt current time will be selected]
- End time [Defalt current time will be selected]
- To date [Defalt current date will be selected]
- Select visibility of task [Public or Private]
- All day
- Check who is available?
- Assigned to
Select the event type as Task.
Enter the title of the event
From Date/To Date
- Default it will be selected current day.
- Click on the field, it will open the date picker. Click on the dates it will be shown on the field.
- It's an editable field user can also enter the date manually.
Start Time and End Time
- Default it will be selected current time.
- Click on the field, it will open the time picker. Click on the up & down arrow mark to change a time it will be reflected on the field.
- It's an editable field user can also enter the time manually.
Click on the HH & MM field, it will display the hours "01 to 12" similarly Minutes will show 15 Min duration of "00, 15, 30 & 45".
Click on "All Day" checkbox to schedule an event for the whole day, there is no start and end time.
- The public checkbox will be defaulted selected.
- The created event will be visible to all the care member dashboard.
- The created event will be only visible to the invited/assigned to care member dashboard.
- Click on the "Private checkbox".
The user can assign to "n" number of the user. there is no restriction.
How to add assign to care member?
Step 1: Click on "+" icon, it will open the input search box.
Step 2: Enter the care member name
For example, enter "a", it will show the list of care member name.
Step 3: Click on the care member name. it will show on the assigned to the member list.
How to remove an added assign to care member?
Click on "X" icon assigned member will be removed from the event.
Check who is available?
The user can also add assigned to from the Check who is available? list.
- Here it will show the list of active care member user.
- Click on the checkbox of Check who is available? it will show the list of member who assigned member for this task. before creating a task user has to assign member for the relevant task on Personal & Home task form.
- Click on the member name, it will be shown on the assigned to list.
Select the priority of the task
Enter the important description of the task.
Click on "save" button, a task will be added on scheduled date and time.
- The added task will be shown on the Dashboard "Calendar Card" & Patient record "Calendar page"
- Assigned to care member will get a task invitation email.