Step 1: Click on "More" button. It will open list of options.
Step 2: Click on "File Manager", it will open the file manager page.
File Manager Page:
Here the user can add the document based on the type of category.
1. List of folders
2. Modified date
3. Member list [Care person List]
How to upload a personal document?
Step 1: Click on "Personal" Folder, it will open the document page.
Step 2: Click on "Upload File" button, it will open the file upload popup window.
Click on "Save" button, the file will be saved in the personal documentation page.
- Here the user can upload multiple files at same time.
- Mouse over to file name, it will display full file name in a tooltip.
- The user can only able to upload a file size less than 5MB.
Step 3: Add document as Favorites.
Click on "Star" icon, it will be changed to the "Filled star".
Step 4: Change Filter to "Favorites", It will show only favorites document.
- For unfavorites the documentation, click on "Filled star", it will be removed from the favorites list.
Step 5: Click on "More option icon", it will show the list of option
Step 6: How to give folder access permission for the user?.
Click on "View 1 More" link, it will display the list of care member list.
Mouse over to profile image, it will show the member username.
Click on "Profile" image, the Green color "tick mark" will display on the profile image. The corresponding users access the folder make a change. If the user doesn't have permission it will display the message as "You don't have permission to access this folder".