Step 1: Click on "Records" button. A secondary slider menu will open.
Steps 2: Click on "Medical" button. It will open list of forms in medical forms.
List of Medical forms.
Step 3: Click on "Medical Documents" form.
Medical Documentation Page:
Step 4: Click "Upload File" button. it will open upload file popup window.
Step 5: Click "Attach File" icon to upload a file from the local machine.
- Here the user can upload multiple files at same time.
- Mouse over to file name, it will display full file name in a tooltip.
- The user can only able to upload a file size less than 5MB.
Step 6: Click on "Save" button, the file will be saved in the medical documentation.
- The user can change the filter as "Favorites" to view only favorites document.
- Click on the "Star" icon to add the document to "Favorites".
- For unfavorites the documentation, click on "Filled star", it will be removed from the favorites list.
Here the user has following option in action menu